4 Things to Keep In Mind Before Buying An Evaporative Cooler.
First of all I would like to wish you all a very happy new year from all of us here at Shilpa Coolers & Furniture PVT LTD.
It’s the start of a new decade and we are ready to rock! This year, we will be bringing more new products with better features, quality and durability.
This summer we will be launching some great offers on coolers and we will add some more product range too.
But, let me tell you that what is today’s article all about. In this article, I am going to share the top 4 things to keep in mind before buying an evaporative cooler. We’re selling the BEST EVAPORATIVE COOLERS since 40 + years. And being one of the best cooler manufacturers in gujarat, we know this game well,
Now, let me help by making you aware about those top 4 things.
1st. – Know about the advantages of an evaporative cooler.
- Energy Efficient. – Cooling down your space with evaporative air cooler is very cost effective.
- Do you know that the swamp coolers cost almost 50 % less than air conditioners that use refrigerated cooling systems.
- It is a fact that an evaporative cooler working for 9 hours continuously will cost less than 180 rs.
- This is because it requires water and less electricity to complete its tasks.
- It adds moisture to the air.
- It provides portability.
- Does not create air pollution
2nd. – Understand and know all the features it includes.
Cooling Pads – Efficiency of these coolers is linked to the design aspects of the cooler pads and the amount of humidity present in the air.
Water Tank – Higher its capacity higher the benefits.
Water Inlet, Water Outlet.
OUR FEATURES –
- Cooling capacity 200sq Ft.
- Portable Model With Compact Design.
- Suitable For Inside room Operation.
- 100% Galvanized Steel Body for long life.
- A Jointless tank without weld in coolers.
- Powder-coated with elegant looks.
- Three-speed controls.
- Aluminum section.
- Air diverter for Air Direction.
- Low noise performance.
- Movable compulsory.
3rd. – Research and know if there are any shortcomings of using Evaporative Air Coolers or not?
- As Evaporative Cooling Systems tend to increase the level of humidity inside homes, you should avoid using them in areas with humid climates. When we compare them to the AC systems,Coolers help you cool down the home with higher temperatures. But, they require basic maintenance at least once every month. Still it’s a better deal.
- Evaporative portable air coolers are designed to use water continually. In the locations having limited supply of water, users might vary the amount of water addition and time period.
4th- Understand that at which places it will help you.
We make coolers which can help you cool down your HOMES, OFFICES, OUTDOOR AREAS, INDUSTRIES ETC.
Are you in search of a brand which can serve you quality, effective and reasonable furniture and coolers? Shilpa Coolers & Furniture Is The Best Option. And when we say it, we really mean it. We promise to help you with unbeatable priced products having superior quality and long life.
Our products – https://shilpaclassic.com/shop/
Contact Us For Pricing &
Purchase Information – https://shilpaclassic.com/contact/